As of Palm Sunday (3/28/21), we are allowing 50 parishioners at our indoor services. Please click here to sign up to attend in person.
- Our 11 a.m. service on Sunday morning will also be live-streamed, and can be found on our Weekend Schedule page.
- A Zoom Coffee Hour follows the 11 a.m. service at 12 noon. Other ministries and activities (Parents’ Exchange, Godly Play, etc.) meet via Zoom during the 10 a.m. hour. All Zoom links are posted on the Weekend Schedule page on Saturday evenings.
- Our Adult Education series continues at 11 a.m. with Adult Forums or Clergy Conversations, with topical and stimulating speakers to feed the mind and soul.
Please check the newsletter, Facebook page, and website for links to all our offerings.
- The church is open from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday for individual prayer and meditation.
- The Parish Office is open with limited staff from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. Other staff are working from home.
- Baptisms, weddings, or funerals may be arranged through the clergy, and are subject to COVID protocols.
- No church programs are taking place in-person. Some activities are online:
- Vestry and many Committee meetings
- Sunday Adult Education Forum
- Community meetings related to the Rector Search
- Thursday Adult Choir and chorister rehearsals
- Godly Play, Confirmation class, Middle and High School Youth, Parents’ Exchange
- Wednesday Book and Action Club
- Wednesday Bible Study
- Some specific community events are being arranged with COVID modifications.
View the current weekend schedule with livestream links. Please check the weekly newsletter or contact us for specific information.
During this time when most of us are not attending church services in person, we are offering a Virtual Collection Plate. Please contribute what you would normally have given each Sunday and help Saint Paul’s continue its important work!