As of March 21, 2022, the following changes were approved by the Vestry:
+ MASKS ARE NOW OPTIONAL FOR ALL SERVICE PARTICIPANTS AND THOSE ATTENDING CONCERTS AND OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS AT ST. PAUL’S.
+ All service participants – clergy, choir, acolytes, lay eucharistic ministers, lectors – must be fully vaccinated, and as of January 31st, must be boosted against COVID-19. Service participants: click here for additional information and for link to upload vaccine card image.
Please check the newsletter, Facebook page, and website for links to all our offerings.
- The church is open from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday for individual prayer and meditation.
- The Parish Office is open with limited staff from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday. Other staff are working from home.
- Baptisms, weddings, or funerals may be arranged through the clergy, and are subject to COVID protocols.
- Most church activities are online:
- Vestry and many Committee meetings
- Sunday Adult Education Forum
- Godly Play, Confirmation class, Middle and High School Youth, Parents’ Exchange
- Wednesday Book and Action Club
- Wednesday Bible Study
- Some specific community events are being arranged with COVID modifications.
Please check the weekly newsletter or contact us for specific information.
During this time when many of us are not attending church services in person, we are offering a Virtual Collection Plate. Please contribute what you would normally have given each Sunday and help Saint Paul’s continue its important work!