As of November 29th, we return to fully virtual services. There are no in-person services until at least mid-January, when the church will re-evaluate.
- Our Sunday morning service will be live-streamed at 9 a.m., available on our Weekend Schedule page. There is no congregation at this weekly service. A Zoom Coffee Hour follows at 10 a.m.
- Our Adult Education series continues at 11 a.m. with Adult Forums or Clergy Conversations, with topical and stimulating speakers to feed the mind and soul.
Please check the newsletter, Facebook page, and website for links to all our offerings.
- The church is open from 9am-5pm Tuesday-Friday for individual prayer and meditation.
- The Parish Office is open with limited staff from 9am-5pm Tuesday-Friday. Other staff are working from home.
- Baptisms, weddings, or funerals may be arranged through the clergy, and are subject to COVID protocols.
- No other services, childcare, or programs are taking place in-person. Some activities are online:
- Vestry and many Committee meetings
- Sunday Adult Education Forum
- Community meetings related to the Rector Search
- Thursday Adult Choir and chorister rehearsals
- Godly Play, Confirmation class, Middle and High School Youth, Parents’ Exchange
- Wednesday Book and Action Club
- Wednesday Bible Study
- Some specific community events are being arranged with COVID modifications.
View the current weekend schedule with livestream links. Please check the weekly newsletter or contact us for specific information.
During this time when most of us are not attending church services in person, we are offering a Virtual Collection Plate. Please contribute what you would normally have given each Sunday and help Saint Paul’s continue its important work!