Five Fridays I: Two Violins, One Piano
Friday October 20, 2017 at 7:30 pm
- Nikki Chooi (violin)
- Timothy Chooi (violin)
- Sejoon Park (piano)
These artists are represented by Astral Artists. Read more about them at http://
- Ludwig van Beethoven Sonata No. 3, Op. 12 in E-Flat Major for Violin & Piano
- César Franck Sonata in A Major for Violin & Piano
- Moritz Moszkovski Suite in G minor for Two Violins & Piano, Op. 71
Five Fridays concerts are held by candlelight in the beautiful sanctuary of Saint Paul’s, typically in the intimate setting of the labyrinth at the west end of the church. Each concert is followed by a reception to greet the artists. Contributions from our generous sponsors help to defray costs, and together with ticket revenue, allow us to pass on all net proceeds to Saint Paul’s outreach partners, Philadelphia Interfaith Hospitality Network and Face to Face Germantown. This is a unique opportunity to hear world-class music while supporting good work in our local community.
Tickets and Admission
- General Admission: $25, Students: $5
- Purchase tickets for this concert
- SAVE WITH A SEASON PASS (5 concerts, $100) available until November 17th.
Impotant Note about Parking
Due to the expected high volume of visitors to Chestnut Hill on this date due to Harry Potter weekend, you may park in the Our Mother of Consolation lot at E. Chestnut Hill and Norwood Avenues. Thanks to OMC for this courtesy.