Annual Advent Night – Dec. 10
The youth of our parish will be helping the younger children of our parish to fill Breakfast Bags at the annual Advent Night on December 10th.
ALL members of the parish can help our younger members with this project by contributing some of the essential products needed for the bags. We are hoping to fill 250 bags. The finished bags are delivered to Aid for Friends, an organization which serves isolated homebound individuals by alleviating their hunger and loneliness free of any charge.
Here are the supplies needed:
- One gallon Ziploc storage bags
- Small individual cereal boxes or oatmeal packets
- Packages of crackers (cheese- or peanut butter-filled)
- Individually wrapped granola bars
- Raisin boxes
- Fruit cups
- Individually wrapped tea bags or instant coffee packets
- Juice boxes or pouches (preferably 100% juice)
Would you like to help with preparations for Advent Night? Go to our Sign up for Advent Night and volunteer today!
If you have any questions about this project, please contact: